NEW this year is the Fete des Lacs 2019 Medallion Hunt. We will offer 3 clues during the week of the Fete des Lacs Festival.
RULES FOR THE MEDALLION HUNT
- The medallion will be hidden in one of our parks, within city limits.
- The medallion will be hidden “in plain sight”, no need to dig or dis-assemble anything.
- Clues will be read at the conclusions of events on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, respectively, during the festival; then released via the City’s Twitter (@CentervilleMN) and the official Fete des Lacs Facebook page, at noon the next day.
- Tuesday – Music in the Park
- Wednesday – Public Safety Night
- Thursday – Bald Eagle Water Ski Show
- Once found, take the medallion to City Hall to claim the $500 cash prize as soon as possible. City Hall is open M-F, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
- City staff, elected officials, festival committee members and their immediate families are not eligible.
- The medallion is yours to keep once you claim your cash prize.